Our Gay Pride Day xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Gay Pride Day xD

Post  Visual on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 pm

For the gays in the guild e.i Lekrem and Ryuk ... for their love never to be forget

Ps: i look the best of you all Cool

Visual

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Gay Pride Day xD

Post  Lekrem on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Ryuk baby, u are always in my heart ...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.............♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥..........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.............♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥..........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥.............♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥..........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥.....................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥.....................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.....................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.....................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥.....................................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.............................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.............................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥.....................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥.....................♥♥♥♥♥..................♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥...........♥♥♥♥♥........♥♥♥♥♥

Lekrem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Visual on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:47 am

OMFG that just made me laught so much, especialy when i saw Ryuk face at the post lol! lol!

Visual

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top